- Six to eight years of related Navy Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence (C4I) or other related experience in providing lifecycle/integrated logistics support (ILS) to Navy Programs or platforms
- Knowledge of Navy and DoD organizations
- Confident interacting with high level military and government civilian personnel
- Experienced in supporting Navy IT systems/equipment on various ashore and afloat platforms
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and oral) with the ability to relate key integrated logistics terms and concepts to technical and administrative staff
- Able to organize and direct subordinates in ILS matters
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Sciences, or Related Field
- Active Top Secret Clearance, SCI is a plus
intelliSolutions is an SBA-certified Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) and employee-owned company headquartered in San Diego, California. Established in 2006, intelliSolutions expertise is in Information Technology (IT) and Mission Support Services and we specialize in Maritime Surveillance and Satellite Communications.
We welcome the opportunity to add to our cadre of talented employees. If you are interested in joining the intelliSolutions team, we would love to hear from you. We offer a highly competitive, rich benefits package for our employees.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. We are honored to be a member of the San Diego Chamber of Commerce’s Veterans Honor Roll program.
For more information on our company, please visit www.intelliSolutions-inc.com
Benefits: intelliSolutions offers highly competitive employee benefits including:
- Equity Participation Plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Flexible Benefits
- Group Term Life, AD&D Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid Personal/Holiday Leave