- Experience applying regulations and policies affecting installation of Navy C4I Programs of Record (POR) or non-POR systems under the purview of PEO C4I (for example, NAVWAR Installation Process Handbooks, NAVSEA Technical Specifications, OPNAV instructions, Joint Fleet Maintenance Manual)
- Support the installation of hardware and software products
- Prepare afloat, shore, and submarine installation policy, process, standards, and training documentation
- Provide installation process execution requirements and software specifications to support tool development.
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to learn and apply installation concepts to assigned duties
- Minimum of three years of experience supporting Navy and/or DoD organization
- Bachelor’s degree
- Active SECRET clearance
intelliSolutions is an SBA-certified Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) and employee-owned company headquartered in San Diego, California. Established in 2006, intelliSolutions expertise is in Information Technology (IT) and Mission Support Services and we specialize in Maritime Surveillance and Satellite Communications.
We welcome the opportunity to add to our cadre of talented employees. If you are interested in joining the intelliSolutions team, we would love to hear from you. We offer a highly competitive, rich benefits package for our employees.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. We are honored to be a member of the San Diego Chamber of Commerce’s Veterans Honor Roll program.
For more information on our company, please visit www.intelliSolutions-inc.com
Benefits: intelliSolutions offers highly competitive employee benefits including:
- Equity Participation Plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Flexible Benefits
- Group Term Life, AD&D Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid Personal/Holiday Leave