- Specialized administrative support experience with a Navy acquisition program or related/comparable administrative support experience with Department of Defense (DoD) agencies
- Experience applying the Navy Correspondence Manual to assigned duties
- Performs the following functional duties independently:
- Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, and handling information requests, as well as performing routine administrative functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to learn and apply administrative support concepts to assigned duties
- Bachelor’s degree (6 years of additional relevant experience or AA degree plus 4 years of additional relevant work experience can be substituted); minimum of 3 years of relevant experience; performs all functional duties independently
- Active Secret Clearance
intelliSolutions is an SBA-certified Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) and employee-owned company headquartered in San Diego, California. Established in 2006, intelliSolutions expertise is in Information Technology (IT) and Mission Support Services and we specialize in Maritime Surveillance and Satellite Communications.
We welcome the opportunity to add to our cadre of talented employees. If you are interested in joining the intelliSolutions team, we would love to hear from you. We offer a highly competitive, rich benefits package for our employees.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. We are honored to be a member of the San Diego Chamber of Commerce’s Veterans Honor Roll program.
For more information on our company, please visit www.intelliSolutions-inc.com
Benefits: intelliSolutions offers highly competitive employee benefits including:
- Equity Participation Plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Flexible Benefits
- Group Term Life, AD&D Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid Personal/Holiday Leave