intelliSolutions, inc. has attracted high quality people who enable us to provide superior support to our customers. We welcome the opportunity to add to our cadre of talented employees.
If you are interested in joining the intelliSolutions team, we would love to hear from you. We offer a highly competitive, rich benefits package for our employees.
intelliSolutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
In support of our Government customers, U.S. Citizenship is required with the ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance.
intelliSolutions, inc. is proud to hire veterans and more than half of our company have prior military experience. We are honored to be a member of the San Diego Chamber of Commerce’s Veterans Honor Roll program for hiring veterans.
We are seeking a Director of Business Development (BD) to grow, diversify, and take our business to the next level. The ideal candidate will have a military background or senior government civil service experience, significant experience and demonstrated success in growing a DoD related business, and the ability to translate current and past performance into opportunities for growth in new federal, state, local, and commercial markets. Reporting to the President and CEO, the candidate would be responsible for new business planning and forecasting, market and competitive research for opportunity development, customer and teaming relationship management, business case analysis, and all phases and aspects of bid and proposal activities.
- Lead growth and development of new business opportunities within DoD, DHS, and new markets including commercial, federal, state, and local agencies and municipalities.
- Develop and execute long and short term strategic and tactical plans.
- Identify, pursue and capture key opportunities.
- Manage entire business development process including:
- market research,
- business case analysis,
- pipeline development and tracking,
- customer and teaming relationship management, and
- proposal participation and management (technical writing, capabilities matrices, compliance checklists, price to win strategies, color team reviews.)
- Current ACTIVE secret clearance.
- 10+ years of work experience directly related to above Responsibilities, included demonstrated successful contract wins in new and existing markets.
- Ability to develop relationships and inspire confidence, trust, and respect from internal and external contacts.
- Strong existing relationships and network of contacts with DoD and commercial customers for potential teaming partners.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for customer interaction and proposal efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or related field.
- Detail-oriented and ethical leader, self-motivated, proactive and entrepreneurial team player.
intelliSolutions offers an outstanding variety of benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Care
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Equity Participation Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Group Term Life, AD&D Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Referral Program
- Personal/Holiday Leave
intelliSolutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all relevant and applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Knowledge of Navy and DoD organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Sciences, or Related Field.
- Confident interacting with high level military and government civilian personnel.
- Four years of related Navy Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence (C4I) or other related experience in providing lifecycle/integrated logistics support (ILS) to Navy Programs or platforms.
- Experienced in supporting Navy IT systems/equipment on various ashore and afloat platforms.
- Active TOP SECRET clearance; SCI a plus.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and oral) with the ability to relate key integrated logistics terms and concepts to technical and administrative staff.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Provide installation analyst support for an Acquisition Program Office located at SPAWAR in San Diego, CA.
- Strong working knowledge with Microsoft products;
- DAWIA level I Production, Quality, & Manufacturing courses or equivalent certification;
- Experience with DoD, DoN, PEO, & SPAWAR policies and processes;
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, business administration, information systems technologies, public administration, OR 5 years of relevant experience.
- Active Secret Clearance or ability to obtain a Secret Clearance.
This position is located in San Diego, CA.
- Electrical or mechanical engineer with a systems perspective.
- Experience serving as a systems engineer for unmanned underwater deployable systems (i.e. UUVs) or similar system with knowledge of underwater acoustics and anti-submarine warfare.
- Experience with Navy Test and Evaluation.
- Experience reading technical documents in Word, PowerPoint, & Excel for content meeting accuracy, completeness, meeting performance specifications, and Fleet / customer / PMS 485 expectations; experience summarizing and making recommendations.
- Experience attending ad hoc meetings to help resolve technical issues and then back briefing program management.
- Experience tracking the execution of risk management; coordinate actions and issue resolution.
- Experience supporting vendor bid evaluation efforts and negotiations.
- Experience with the US Navy, in uniform or by association.
- Minimal travel is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related technical degree strongly preferred.
- Current/active Secret Security clearance.